When you use this website, various types of information including your personal data may become available or be purposefully collected by Villa Cheti or/and B&B Serra Gerace and third parties that provide site usage statistics services to us. The entities responsible for data processing in connection with the use of this website are:
- Agriturismo Villa Cheti, azienda agricola located in Località Monterosso 8, 15018 Alessandria (IT)
- B&B Serra Gerace, Genova (IT), via di Sottoripa 5/6 – 16124.
We mainly need your personal data to process and confirm your reservations in our hotels. In addition, we might also use your data:
- to administer your account on our website, if you have it;
- for marketing purposes and to send you news and offers. You can unsubscribe from these communications easily by click on the “Unsubscribe” link included in every newsletter;
- to contact you in case we have to (e.g. to respond to your requests about reservations);
- to improve our services and to provide you with the best user experience;
- to fulfil our legal obligations such as to comply with relevant laws and regulations, respond to lawful requests from law enforcement etc.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Your email address, as well as other information about yourself (e.g. user name, name, place of residence, phone number etc.) that you are either required to fill in or choose to disclose to us during the reservation procedure or if you decide to register at our website, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter or fidelity programme.
Information acquired using cookies (see below).
Any information about yourself that you choose to disclose through calling us or via email.
Your IP address, as well as information about your browser, type of operating system, type of handheld or mobile device you are using to access Villa Cheti and B&B Serra Gerace website.
We may pass your personal data on to some of our service providers in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf.
We only store your personal data until the particular purpose for which it was acquired is satisfied or as long as we are legally obliged to do so. Once the particular purpose ceases to exist, your personal data will be deleted.
We use appropriate legal, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
If you have a legitimate request with regard to data protection, you’re welcome to contact directly our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to email@example.com.
Villa Cheti’ website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that Villa Cheti and B&B Serra Gerace are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such web sources.
This Privacy Notice is in line with main principles underlined by Dlgs n.196 dated June 30th, 2003 and GDPR dated May 25th 2018
We may update this Privacy Notice periodically. We advise you to review this document from time to time.